samedi 7 avril 2012

Vera Wang Lovestruck perfume

Hi everyone,

Today I'm doing a review on Vera Wang Loverstruck perfume.




I was never a big fan of her Princess perfume, the original one, to much vanilla I think. I have her Preppy Princess witch I think was a limited edition from last year. Witch I feel is a good day scent.




So lovestruck is such a girly scent. First of all, the packaging is adorable, I only have the roll-on, because I wasn't sure if I was going to love it, but the packaging of the perfume bottle is so pretty. I really want to get it after I finish the roller ball.


Picture from fragrantica.com


It is perfect for an everyday scent. I wouldn't recommend it for the night time, but it would probably good for a date scent. It have Pink Guava, Mandarin, Tuberose, Lotus Blossom, Precious Woods, Sheer Musk in it. It's just such a romantic feminine scent, I love it.

I've been mixing it everyday the perfume I was wearing that day. It doesn't last very long on me, so I am happy I have the roller ball so I can reapply it during the day.

That's is
Hope you are having a great easter weekend,

Love Laurence


8 commentaires:

  1. the packaging is adorable. I haven't tried any of her fragrances though.

    Amy

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You should definitely smell them next time you're in sephora or a department store :)
      Laurence

      Supprimer
  2. I keep meaning to try this! Great review :)

    ♥ http://kirstabelle11.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It really does smell good, you should try it next time you have a chance

      thank for following :)

      Laurence

      Supprimer
  3. Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Go check out the post on my blog =)

    Amy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Really like your blog :) I still have a bottle of the original Princess in my handbag but it's not really my sort of scent - this one sounds much nicer! I did notice you have a bottle of Daisy though, my favourite so you obviously have good taste!
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I just tried this one recently too! I'm a sucker for cute packaging but I really did love the smell of it!

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. i bought princess night today, you should try it if you havnet already its one of the nicest perfumes i've ever tried.

    love your blog by the way just started following :)

    RépondreSupprimer