mercredi 4 avril 2012

Current favorite (March edition)

Hi everyone, 

So today's post will be on my favorites items for the month of March. 

March was a strange month, two week ago, the weather was so hot, it was almost 30 degrees, which for Canada is really warm for March. Now the weather has calmed down, but it is still a little warm for the end of March, beginning of April. 

So this month I have two perfumes favorites:

My place or yours Gina is a really warm and sexy scent. It is a very woody sweet scent. It has a spiciness that I love. It is perfect for the night time, even if I've been wearing it mostly during the day. I've been wearing it for those colder day. 




And then for the warmer day, I've been loving Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I love this scent, it is a perfect summer/spring scent. I have this scent for one year now, and I always take it out during this time of the year. It is a grassy vanilla scent, if that make any sense. 




I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup this month, but the blush of the month has been peachykeen by MAC. I love this blush, it was one of the first blush I bought from MAC and I've loved it since. I just love the effect it has on my skin. 




With the warmer day coming I took out my Hoola bronzing powder. I use it for an all over face bronzing powder and since it is a matte powder it is perfect. 






For lips, I've been loving NYX Sweet heart Mega Shine LIP Gloss. I love it on its own, or I've been putting it over Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick a lot and I love it. 



  

This month I've read two Simone Elkeles book. I read her perfect chemistry series a long time ago and fell in love with it, and recently decided to try her Leaving paradise series. All I can say is OMG I love this series so much. 


    




"Maggie has just returned home from a long stay in the hospital to repair the leg that was badly injured in an automobile accident; Caleb has just returned from prison, where he served nine months for driving the car that hit Maggie. In spite of a court order to stay away from her, Caleb continues to encounter Maggie and even ends up working for Mrs. Reynolds, the same elderly lady who Maggie helps. Telling the story in alternate chapters, Elkeles reveals the traumatic accident and its consequences from both victims' points of view. Maggie can no longer play tennis and is now convinced that she is ugly; Caleb must endure the harassment of his former friends, especially the beautiful, seductive Kendra. Not everything in the crowded plot is adequately addressed, but Elkeles creates raw emotions, dialogue, and high-school ambience that's just right. Maggie and Caleb are complex and authentic teens whom all readers will embrace. Theirs is a delicate, delicious love story--without the happy ending."

It is written in both point of view, I always love book that I written in guy point of view. Since I'm a girl I like to see what guy think about some situation. 

So this is it. 
Hope you are having a good week. 
Love, Laurence 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire