mardi 15 mai 2012

True blood

Hi everyone,
recently i've been really enjoying True Blood HBO series.

I watched the three first season when it first came out, and then when the season 4 came out I was so excited because it's the season with the witches and Eric.

I read the book when the season one came out, because I couldn't wait to know what was going to happen.

I really enjoy the book, they are an easy fast read.

So when the season 4 came on, I was really excited, because I am team Eric. Can I just say that Alexander Skarsgard is so HOT. But I was really disappointed with the season, to much was happening at the same time. But I restarted couple of days ago, and I kind of enjoy it. Kind of a lot :S

Since then, I've been obsess with it. I've been watching True Blood every moment I have free.

That's it :)
Hope you are having a great week.
Love, Laurence

1 commentaire:

  1. I love True Blood too! Team Eric all the way... Bill is just wierd.

    Can't wait until the new season comes out :)

    Also please feel free to use the little a-z survey on your blog :)
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    RépondreSupprimer