mercredi 21 mars 2012

Hair Product

Hi everyone, 
so today I wanted to share with you my everyday hair routine. 

So first of all my shampoo and conditioner. I don't have a specific shampoo or conditioner, I usually just buy the one that are on sale. 

Right now i'm using the Organix Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner. 


I like it, but I like to change them because I fell they work better. So I will not repurchase it. I will find an other one when I finish those bottle. 

Then when I get out of the shower I use the Bumble and Bumble tonic lotion.



On the bottle, it says to spray it your scalp, but I actually don't like it that way. I use it on the bottom half of them. I spray maybe 5 or 8 times. 

After that I separate my hair in two and spray John Frieda Frizz-Ease leave in conditioner. 


I don't have a lot to say about this product expect that I really like it. So I spray that on both side in my hair avoiding the scalp. 

After that, I use CHI silk infusion. I've been using this for so long I don't remember what my hair look like without it. 



It is a little bit expensive, but it last for a very long time, and I really like what it does to my hair. I basically put a little bit in my hand and run it through my hair. 

And then i'm usually done, because I like to air dry my hair. 

But on day that I want to straighten my hair I use Straight Sexy Hair straightening balm. I really like the smell of that product. But I can't tell you I really like what it does to my hair. I'm just trying to finish the bottle, and probably not repurchase it. 



I air dry my hair. And then use the TRESemmé heat protector, and straighten my hair with the the jet black hair straightener.



The heat protector works really good, It is a cheap product that work really well. And the hair straightener is really good, kind of expensive, but I love the way it make my hair look. 


So that it. It's look complicated here, but I swear, it only takes a couple of minute if I don't straighten my hair. 

So that it for today, 
Hope you're having a great week, 
Love Laurence





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire